About Gallery Services FAQ Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team Press Testimonials Contact Blog

Friday, September 20, 2013

{ Navy + Thai : Wedding }

Yelp review from our bride Navy whom recently got married on July, 2013.

"I went for a trial makeup run at her studio to see if I liked her work about 9 months before my wedding....and I really loved how she was able to do such a great job with my hair and makeup. 

I wanted a soft, natural, and romantic look. Grace was able to achieve this look for me!  She tried a few different hair styles to see which I liked best. She did a great job of creating a look that was gorgeous.

After the trial run and very positive critiques from my friends and family, I booked her for my wedding day.  I also had Grace for my engagement session (hair and makeup). I got her all day wedding package since I was changing into different outfits throughout the night. She and her team drove out to Yorba Linda to do hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids and family.

The great work that Grace did for me and the bridesmaids show when I got the wedding pictures from our photographer! Everyone loved how everything turned out.

Grace was very easy to work with. She listened to what I wanted and changed things out when I expressed my dislike - without questioning me. She was very responsive to emails and to any questions that I had. I will definitely return to Grace if I need any makeup done in the future. I highly recommend her.

The happy bride,
Navy.

Photography by Brandon Wong Photography at http://www.brandonwongphotography.com/



















































No comments:

Post a Comment


FOLLOW: Twitter Facebook Pinterest
© 2012 Grace Lin. All rights reserved. Designed by Tsz.