About Gallery Services FAQ Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team Press Testimonials Contact Blog

Friday, September 27, 2013

A San Diego Real Wedding Inspired By The Movie Tangled- A Beautiful Wedding of Tiffie and Dennis Featured On Style Unveiled.

Article written by our bride Tiffie Lee on Style Unveiled-http://styleunveiled.com/wedding-blog/a-san-diego-real-wedding-inspired-by-the-movie-tangled.html

Bridal Beauty-

I hired Grace Lin to do my make up and hair for the wedding and it was one of the best decisions I made! Grace is extremely talented and her work and reputation precedes her as one of the best make up and hair artists in California. I first met Grace at one of my best friend’s weddings where I was blown away by the ability Grace has to transform a girl into a glowing bride, while allowing her natural beauty to shine through. Grace is generous with her time, spending over 2 hours with me during the trial and exhibits patience, professionalism and responsiveness that was such a breath of fresh air throughout the wedding planning process. And moreover, Grace became dear friend by the end of the wedding and it calmed my nerves immediately when I saw her on the morning of the wedding! Grace took my love for braids and created magic with my hair – the braid I wore with the bridal gown attracted so many compliments and my friends knew instantly when they saw my hair that it was inspired by my love for Tangled :)

Imaged provided by Table4 Weddings, Jason Huang-http://www.table4weddings.com/
































No comments:

Post a Comment


FOLLOW: Twitter Facebook Pinterest
© 2012 Grace Lin. All rights reserved. Designed by Tsz.