About Gallery Services FAQ Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team Press Testimonials Contact Blog

Monday, January 20, 2014

Yay! We received another 5 stars review on WeddingWire. Yay!

Yay! We received another 5 stars review on WeddingWire. Yay!

Thanks to our senior artist Jen Tsui and Vivi Zhu for the awesome job on our beautiful bride Shirley's hair and makeup. Love you girls! Keep up the good work! Yay!

Please visit the review on weddingwire.com-  http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/grace-lin-professional-make-up-team-arcadia/998cc4884a69f89a.html?subtab=review&rid=84f875927281eabb&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Vendor+System+Email

Vivi and Jen did a great job on my wedding day! Vivi did my makeup, and during the trial she made sure that I was happy with my look. Jen was fantastic with my hair, and my bridesmaid loved the makeup/hair she did for her as well. They're both incredibly sweet, and they will make sure you look amazing on your wedding day!



The happy bride,
Shirley.


No comments:

Post a Comment


FOLLOW: Twitter Facebook Pinterest
© 2012 Grace Lin. All rights reserved. Designed by Tsz.