About Gallery Services FAQ Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team Press Testimonials Contact Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2015

{ Grace + Ronald | Athenaeum Pasadena Wedding }

Dear Hubby,

Every night when I lay on the bed before sleep, I am always thankful for being alive.

Really grateful to the universe for giving me the chance to experience the process of being the bride and the emotions of being excited, expected nervousness and happiness.

The time taken to prepare our wedding was a bit stressful and long but, when I look back at the beautiful wedding photos and video, all the hard work was totally worth it. 

Thank you God of letting me marry my best friend and life parter that is my husband. 

Thank you Hubby for giving me a beautiful, wonderful and memorable wedding. I can still feel the happiness from the wedding as I look at our wedding photos. I know we will look at our wedding photos together when we grow old and look back at how happy we were in our wedding. 

All I hope for now is to stay healthy so I can grow old with you. 

Audrey Hepburn said, 
For Beautiful eyes, look for the good in others:
For Beautiful Lips, speak only words of kindness:
And for poise, walk with the knowledge that you’re never alone.

A woman’s beauty fades overtime. As your wife, from today, I will live out a woman who has a beautiful spirit. 

A woman is the reflection of her man. Thank you hubby for everything you have done for us. I will keep glowing for you.

Your beloved wife,
Grace.

Hair and makeup by Grace Lin Professional make up and hair team.
Photography by Kristi Klemens @ http://www.klkphotography.com/
Wedding planner Yingka Chou Master Plans Events & Designs
Florist and Decor Debbie Liaw Aquafuzion Event Planning. Floral. Invitation.
MC & Officiant Miles Yu
DJ Henry Shum
Lighting Terry Ling
Videography Chandra Cly Chuang FonD Productions
Stationary Cindy Ho
Bridal accessories Yvonne Shan Xue









                           
                           





















































No comments:

Post a Comment


FOLLOW: Twitter Facebook Pinterest
© 2012 Grace Lin. All rights reserved. Designed by Tsz.