About Gallery Services FAQ Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team Press Testimonials Contact Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2013

{ Katherine + Andy | South Coast Botanic Garden in Palos Verdes Peninsula Wedding photos }

The Yelp review written from our previous bride Katherine Lee whom recently had her wedding in Aug 2013.

"For a girl like me who wears minimal makeup on a regular basis and has little to no experience of getting makeup professionally done, choosing bridal looks and hiring a makeup artist for my August 2013 wedding was unnerving from the start. 

To make matters worse, I've had a terrible trial session with another well-known makeup studio. Thus, I went into Grace Lin's studio in Arcadia half skeptical, half hopeful.

I met with Grace and Tery, the Team Manager to talk about the look I wanted for a bit and Tery proceeded to work on my hair and makeup. I observed her meticulous makeup application and skillful hairstyling that put me at ease. I was very satisfied with the result, that I booked with them right after. Unlike a lot of other companies, trial session is deducted from total package price if you book with them (originally $150-180). 

After the trial and the months leading up to my wedding, e-mail correspondences with Grace Lin regarding payment and scheduling was quick and efficient, as with Tery as I discussed and finalized style choices with her.

On the day of my wedding, Tery and her team CeCe and Rene arrived on time, and did a great job on me and the bridesmaids. All of our makeup was clean and luminous and the girls looked so gorgeous. As she was at the trial, Tery was professional and skillful, while being conversational and kind. The final look was on point with what I imagined and hoped for, if not better.

My makeup stayed fresh and the hairstyle remained untouched through all the eating, dancing, smiling and kissing during my outdoor (and at times windy) wedding.

Much love and thanks to Tery and Grace for allowing me feel beautiful, confident and care-free on my Big Day. Best of luck with your studio and future endeavors."

Photography by Kirsten Ellis of Beaux Arts Photographie at-
http://www.beauxartsphotographie.com/#home/

Bridal hair and makeup design by Senior artist Tery of Grace Lin Professional make up and hair team.














































































No comments:

Post a Comment


FOLLOW: Twitter Facebook Pinterest
© 2012 Grace Lin. All rights reserved. Designed by Tsz.